We are excited to welcome you back!
We have new hours, new programs & safe-return COVID-19 protocols.
Staff & Members of The Ivey
Monday - Thursday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tours and In-person appointments
Fridays, by appointment only
Click HERE to schedule a tour
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
1. 3 W's Required: WEAR a mask, WASH hands & WAIT with physical distancing required by all members, staff & visitors.
2. Testing & Vaccine Requirement: All members and staff require negative COVID-19 test results before attending on-site sessions. Tests should be conducted 7-10 days prior to attendance. All members and staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. With most COVID-19 vaccines, two shots are necessary.
3. Daily on-line symptom checks: All members and staff will be required to complete an online symptom checker prior to arriving to The Ivey each day. A testing, tracing, isolation, and quarantine policy is also in place to protect our campus and community. Prior to entering our facility, members and staff will have a forehead temperature taken and answer a brief questionnaire.
4. Entrance to Facility: Members will wait in their cars for temperature, mask and hand sanitizing before entering our facility.
5. Facility Sanitation: All facility areas including common areas, restrooms, and class areas will operate under reduced capacity with physical distancing guidelines, and will receive rigorous and frequent cleaning with CDC approved sanitizing agents. The facility will be closed from 12:00 - 1:00 for sanitizing between morning and afternoon sessions.