Top 5 things to know about returning to The Ivey
1. 3 W's Required: WEAR a mask, WASH hands & WAIT with physical distancing required by all members, staff & visitors.
2. Testing: All members and staff require testing for COVID-19 before attending on-site sessions. Tests should be conducted 7 days before attending on-site due to current delays in test processing.
3. Daily on-line symptom checks: All members and staff will be required to complete an online symptom checker prior to arriving to The Ivey each day. A testing, tracing, isolation, and quarantine policy is also in place to protect our campus and community. Prior to entering our facility, members and staff will have a forehead temperature taken and answer a brief questionnaire.
4. Entrance to Facility: Members will wait in their cars for temperature, mask and hand sanitizing before entering our facility.
5. Facility Sanitation: All facility areas including common areas, restrooms, and class areas will operate under reduced capacity with physical distancing guidelines, and will receive rigorous and frequent cleaning with CDC approved sanitizing agents. The facility will be closed from 12:00 - 1:00 for sanitizing between morning and afternoon sessions.