Compassionate volunteers are a vital part of The Ivey family! Our volunteer program is called The Barretta Circle (named in honor of our longest-tenured volunteer, Tony Barretta), a special group of individuals who donate their time, talent and passion to support The Ivey, its members and their families. By giving of themselves, our volunteers enhance the lives of many individuals living with memory loss — and in the process, they develop treasured relationships with our members.
We rely on caring volunteers like you to support our Care Team and provide our members with extra love, attention and compassion. Your time and talent can make a world of difference to our wonderful members and their grateful families.
- Group Activities - assist with daily activities
- Culinary Support - assist with serving meals or lead cooking demonstrations
- Floral Arranging - assist with floral design as part of our nature program
- Exercise - lead large or small fitness classes
- One-on-One with members - enjoy individual time with our members
- Art Assistant - get creative in the arts with painting, coloring or crafts
- Presentation Facilitator - lead a group with your particular expertise
- Music - bring the power of music to The Ivey, lead small group sing-alongs
- Event Assistant - assist with event planning and setup
Become a volunteer with 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Interview with us
Step 2: Complete application with references; Tuberculosis (TB) screening; criminal background check & drug screening
Step 3: Consider a minimum commitment of 2-4 hours per week
For more information, please contact: