Behind every member, there’s a family.
Dementia is a “whole family disease” requiring “whole family support.” Often, The Ivey is part of a team of family caregivers for each member. We work to ensure that the entire team is working together toward a common goal, and we’re committed to educating and supporting our families every step of their journey. Here are some of the ways that we do it:
- Care coordination, planning and management
- Comprehensive care plans semi-annually and as needed
- Support groups and education
- Door-to-door transportation, if needed
- Counseling services
- Transition assistance and personalized tours of residential facilities